We Are An
The Sacraments are the spiritual “Personal PROTECTIVE Equipment” of Catholics and enable us to be in the field hospital of the sick and dying.
Fellow Catholics, we must urge our bishops to make all the sacraments as available as possible during this COVID-19 pandemic! It is not an exaggeration to say that the health of the world and the salvation of souls depends upon it.
Our proposals require that measures taken to provide sacraments must observe all government directives for safety.
Donations collected are used to cover website hosting and development costs
*Contacting us does not sign the Open Letter
Bishops, we your faithful flock, implore you to do everything you can to make the sacraments more available to us during this crisis, while respecting due safety measures.
Bishops, we your faithful flock, implore you to do everything you can to make the sacraments more available to us during this crisis. Something is terribly wrong with a culture that allows abortion clinics and liquor stores to remain open but shuts down places of worship. While safety and cooperation with civil authorities is necessary, we must do everything we can to have access to what is essential for our spiritual lives. We should certainly not voluntarily deprive ourselves of the sacraments.
We must use the means Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His Holy Catholic Church have provided us to combat the evils of this world. The Bishops, our Spiritual Fathers, must take active and public roles in bringing to our wounded world, the sacramental graces needed to survive the COVID 19 pandemic.
We assure you of our ardent prayers and sacrifices.
Sign up to receive email updates
Those listed as endorsers are signalling their personal support only to the Open Letter, not any other material included on the site. Affiliations are given for purposes of identification only.
- Janet E. Smith, Ph.D., Moral Theologian
- Kari Beckman, Founder and Executive Director, Regina Caeli Academy
- Lisa Bergman, owner, St. Augustine Academy Press
- Mary Beth Bonacci, Catholic Speaker and Author
- Patrick Coffin, author, Founder, CoffinNation.com
- Dr. Marcellino D’ambrosio, Theologian and Author
- Chris Faddis – President, Solidarity HealthShare, Author, It Is Well – Life in the Storm
- Matt Fradd, Host of Pints with Aquinas
- Theresa Farnan, Ph.D.
- Thomas Farr, President, Religious Freedom Institute
- Philip Gray, J.C.L. President of the St Joseph Foundation and Catholics United for the Faith
- Bradley L Hahn, JD, – CEO, Solidarity HealthShare
- Kimberly Hahn, Wife of Dr. Scott Hahn, mom of 6 (including two seminarians), grandmother of 19 and Council-at-Large for the City of Steubenville.
- Mike & Alicia Hernon, founders of the Messy Family Project
- Abby Johnson, CEO, Prolove Ministries
- Alan Keyes, Show Host, “Let’s Talk America”
- Chuck Konzelman, Writer/Director, Unplanned
- Peter A. Kwasniewski, Ph.D., independent scholar
- Philip F. Lawler, Editor, Catholic World News
- Leila Miller, Author
- Monica Migliorino Miller, Ph. D., Theologian, Author and Pro-life Activist Leader
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse, Founder and President, The Ruth Institute
- Steven W. Mosher, President, Population Research Institute
- Steve Ray, Author, Movie producer, International speaker, pilgrimage guide
- Eric Scheidler, Executive director of the Pro-Life Action League
- Dr. Paul Thigpen, Catholic author and catechist
- Mark A. Thomas, Pro-Life Catholic & Adorer of the Real Presence
- Matt Walsh, Columnist, Daily Wire
- Kevin Wells, Catholic author, writer and evangelist
- Dr. John Zmirak, author, “The Politically Incorrect Guide to Catholicism.”
Updates & Articles
ATLANTA, Georgia, April 16, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Two Catholic priests drove the Blessed Sacrament exposed in a Monstrance around the perimeter of Atlanta on Easter Sunday to pray for the city’s protection and deliverance from the coronavirus. An estimated 125 cars,...
"It’s not about purely wondering if God is going to withhold mercy. Of course He won’t, and of course individual’s desire for anointing of the sick in this pandemic is enough. The problem people aren’t seeing, but I have because I'm a nurse, is people doubting,...
By Nick Natario Sunday, April 5, 2020 3:03PM HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The deadly coronavirus pandemic forced churches to close, but one Catholic church in north Houston is offering people a piece of normalcy as Holy Week begins. Assumption Catholic Church, located at...
Toward the end of March I suggested to Pope Francis that this might be a good moment to address the English-speaking world: the pandemic that had so affected Italy and Spain was now reaching the United Kingdom, the United States, and Australia. Without promising...
Your giving helps us cover costs of running WeAreAnEasterPeople.com
Due to overwhelming response, we’ve needed to upgrade our website hosting systems 3 times, as well as hiring a full-time IT/Web development staff member.
Your support goes toward keeping the website growing, and spreading hope to the Faithful.
We also understand this is a hard financial time for many. If you are unable to support financially, please Like us on Facebook, share our site on social media, and most of all keep us in your prayers.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, for you support in this mission.